Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Doubly Blessed

I find myself getting sentimental when I start thinking about my babies turning 13 five days from now.  I can't believe it's true!  As a young, unmarried woman, I obviously wasn't initially thrilled at the idea of being pregnant, and when I found out I was having twins it was more than a little shocking.  But once they were born it didn't take me long to realize that I had been doubly blessed.  They have grown to be smart, funny, thoughtful young men who have given me many happy memories and will undoubtedly supply many more in the coming years.  Happy Birthday (a little early) Brady & Bryant!!!


2 comments:

  1. Do I comment too much? I don't care.
    THEY ARE SO CUTE! Unbelievable. What a couple of precious babies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always good to get comments, so no, not too much. They were cuties. Time just goes by too fast.

    ReplyDelete