Monday, November 8, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy

I know it sounds like a cop-out to blame not posting on being busy, but I really have been.  I realize everyone is busy these days, but I just haven't felt like getting online and posting anything when I've had a moment to myself.  

As school started back up this year, I ended up with all 3 of my kids playing football.  There was a lot of shuttling to and from practices and going to games.  It made for a very active couple of months.  To add to the insanity, I had 3 trips to go on for work that each kept me away for a few days at a time.  Everything went well while I was away and my husband kept the house from falling down around us. 

I hadn't thought much about my blog, but now as we are approaching Thanksgiving, I realize I have gotten lazy when it comes to posting about how grateful I am for all of the wonderful people and things in my life. 

While we've been so busy, I have tried to find time to thank my husband who is always there to help keep me sane.  He somehow always manages to keep cool under pressure when I feel like I'm spinning out of control.  Thank God for bringing Aaron to my life to give me balance.

No comments:

Post a Comment