Thursday, March 17, 2011

Our Wild and Crazy Life

I can't believe it has been over 2 months since I last posted!  Time has just flown by.  The twins have been in baseball practices 2-4 times each week since February and the little one has been burning up the basketball court.  Free evenings are few and far between.  It may sound like I'm complaining--and some days I do--but I'm not.  I really am glad my kids enjoy sports.  My husband and I have fun watching them play, and I'm sure we'll miss it when they're all grown up.  Heaven knows as fast as time seems to go, they will be grown up before we know it.


I look forward to the next week of Spring Break when we have a reprieve from practices and games.  I am always thankful for time to just "hang out" with the kids and appreciate the people they are becoming.

No comments:

Post a Comment