Monday, January 18, 2010

Time Flies When You're Too Busy To Look At the Clock

It has been nearly a month since my last entry. It wasn't for lack of things to be thankful for, rather it was for lack of time to sit down and gather my thoughts coherently.  The holidays are always a busy time when you have multiple people to visit.  But now that it is all over, I can better reflect on the good times that were had.  But often life doesn't wait for calm reflection.  We are into a new year and things are off and running.  There is rarely an evening without a practice, game, or lesson of some sort.  I would be dishonest if I didn't admit that there are times I would just like to "forget" to take them to something, but I don't.

I am grateful that all three of my children enjoy school as well as sports and music and are able to fully participate in anything they want.  None of my wild boys have any health problems or disabilities that limit them--unless you count being occasionally uncoordinated.  How lucky we are!

No comments:

Post a Comment