Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Family Vacation

Yesterday a photo book I ordered online arrived.  To redeem an offer I received from Shutterfly (www.shutterfly.com), I used photos from our trip to Orlando on Spring Break last year to put together a 20-page, hard cover book.  For someone like me who doesn't enjoy scrapbooking but always feels guilty that I don't do more with our family photos, this is a great option.

Looking at each page, remembering the trip, gave me such pleasure.  I am so thankful that we are able to take our kids on fun vacations that will give them and us memories for the rest of our lives.  Even if you can't afford to make a big trip, take the time to plan something with your children when you can.  Even a day trip with the whole family can be memorable--in a good way, not like the Griswolds...  



Here's looking forward to Myrtle Beach, SC in Summer 2010!!! 

1 comment:

  1. I just realized I put my first comment on an old post, and I don't know if you check those...I have really wanted to put one of those type of books together...one of these days.

    ReplyDelete