Thursday, April 29, 2010

Neglectful Blogger

I don't really have any excuse for the long gap between postings.  I'm sure I have had a few moments at some time or another that I could have taken to write something, but alas, I didn't.

It has certainly been a busy spring, and I have much to be thankful for.  The transition I've been waiting for at work has finally come to pass.  I am officially the Vice President of Operations here at Trailiner.  It seemed like it would never actually happen, but it has.  I must admit that when I was settling in I felt a bit like I did when I was a little girl playing office, but that feeling didn't last too long.

As we head into the last months of spring, things at home will be getting busier as well.  The kids are starting baseball this weekend, so we'll be going, going, going for the next few months.  With work and kids, I don't know when I'll find time for my next post, but I will shoot for much less than two months.

No comments:

Post a Comment